Monday, February 02, 2009


The beginning of a new week. I'm hoping for a good week and positive results. The weekend went by fast but it was fun.

Saturday I went to my Scrapbooking day and finished my Mexico album. Looking good. Love the scrapbooking times with friends. Lots of fun.

Saturday night our previous employers/holders of our contract gave us a farewell dinner. Very nice. Lots of speeches and applause for everyone. I won a bottle of wine.

Sunday, church with the new pastor. Church has a different feel to it, I can't quite put my finger on it but we'll give it our best shot and see where we go from there. Chris had some football game to watch so she didn't come. Next week we're greeters and offering takers! Wow! I know!

Went to see BB in the afternoon and take her for lunch. She's always up for a good laugh. She still makes me laugh even at our advanced age(s).

Anyways..........................off to DARTn.

No comments: