Sunday, February 15, 2009

I Got Me Some New Boots!


Love those bargoons in the good ole' U.S. OF A!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The Outlet Mall was jam packed with cars and about a cuzillion people.........but being the big girls that we are, determination is our name and shopping is our game. We did it!!!!!!!! And we got lots to show for it!!!!!!!

I got a pair of shoes for $50 US and a pair of boots for (wait for it) $22 US!!!!!!!!!!!!! Lots of new under garments for both of us, new jeans, and Chris has a new EB vest, very West Coastish look - great look for her. I got a new leather jacket I love!!!!!!!!

We ate at a wonderful Mexican restaurantay that was recommended by a friend. Fabuloso. So much food. You can see I speak Spanish now.

The hotel we stayed at (very cheap, thanks Priceline!) had a free breaky in the morning. It came with its own Breakfast Nazi. Remember the Soup Nazi from Seinfeld? Of course you do. There was a Breakfast Nazi.

I lifted the lid to the hot breaky eggy thingies and there was only one old sitting there so I put the lid carefully down. She was standing behind me so I nicely asked if there would be more eggs coming. Not an unusual request I thought.

She yelled at me. "THERE ARE MORE COMING JUST BE PATIENT" OK lady, you don't have to yell. So I went and sat down with my empty plate waiting. She lifted the lid to the dish herself and turned around and yelled at me some more, "THERE'S STILL ONE LEFT, DON'T YOU WANT IT" um no, I dont, but thanks.

Then, when after she came and refilled the eggy thingings, she slammed the lid down and moved on to harassing the waffle making guy. Poor guy just wanted to make himself a waffle, didn't look like he was a serial killer or anything. Quite nice looking young guy. Poor guy, didn't know who he was up against. Well, she let him have it!

APPARENTLY you only have to scoop a little of the mix and pour it into the waffle maker. OR ELSE IT WILL SPILL EVERYWHERE AND THE BREAKFAST NAZI WILL HAVE TO CLEAN IT UP!!!!!!!!!!!

Whoo boy.................glad we got out of there when did. Who knows what was going to happen to the lady who had the nerve to ask for more juice. Yikes!

Anyways.................it was a fun weekend away and we got to do what we do best..........go shopping!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad you enjoyed your trip. We Yanks are not all breakfast nazis. Come on down and I'll fix you both breakfast with a smile. Glad you made it home safe

Anonymous said...

You are such high maintenance. Imagine, wanting an egg. Sheesh. What's with you?