Tuesday, March 18, 2008

3 Things About Me

Three Jobs I have had in my life:
- Waitress at a small cafe
- Governess for a wealthy family
- Technical Services Director

Three movies I would watch over and over:
- Steel Magnolias
- The Jazz Singer
- Benny and Joon

Three places I have lived:
- Vancouver, BC
- Honolulu, HI
- Abbotsford, BC

Three shows that I watch if I am near a TV:
- Amazing Race
- Judge Judy
- Survivor

Three places I have been:
- Texas
- Holland
- Hawaii

Three people who email me regularly:
- Chris
- Margaret
- Linda

Three of my favourite foods:
- shrimp
- chicken
- eggs

Three places I'd rather be right now:
- at the beach
- on a road trip
- Deka lake

Three things I am looking forward to this year:
- turning 50
- going on a cruise
- losing weight

Three jobs I would love to have:
- pool attendant at a tropical resort
- concert pianist
- test subject for a massage therapist

No comments: