Sunday, March 02, 2008

cartoon from www.weblogcartoons.com

Cartoon by Dave Walker. Find more cartoons you can freely re-use on your blog at We Blog Cartoons.



Back to Church this morning. Every week we seem to meet new people and they seemed to be quite charmed with us. No really, we are quite charming individuals, we're lively, we're fun and we signed up for Camp! Ladies Retreat! Wow! Now everyone wants to go because "those new girls are going". It's going to be good I tell ya!

Been sticking to the WW thing and feeling good about that. I'm holding off from weighing myself for the first week just to get the rush of weighing in and being told I've lost some weight! Ooo ooo, it's gonna be good!

Went to see the movie Juno last night. Very good. Very quirky but very real. Lots of familiar landscape as it was filmed in Vancouver, White Rock and Burnaby.

Next weekend our little whippet friend Moses is coming for 2 weeks while his mom goes off to England. The little guy is a doll and we love having him around. He and Maggie get along famously, it's quite fun to watch.

2 comments:

Barb Stingl said...

I would TOTALLY go on a retreat wit you and Chris! You guys are a blast!!! Good for you for sticking with the WW! Does this mean no more margarita's

Anonymous said...

WW. I think I'm going to start. I'd rather not, but I think it's pretty important. About the internet, I know a church where you bring your laptop for "indepth study of the scripture." I swear they're all kookie. v