Thursday, March 13, 2008

Moses Supposes


Don't let this tough exterior fool you. Inside he's really a very gentle soul, LOL. He likes to think he looks like a pit bull in this photo, what do you think?

Moses is staying with us while his Mom is in England. He comes every year for his "hollies". Usually it's in the summer and he goes to the cottage with us. This year Christine went in the Spring because her sister is very ill.

Anyways...back to Mosie. Moses has a way of letting you know he's not happy with things. It's not that he's not fed or watered or snuggled or treated or wrapped up in blankets, it's usually if we're in and out of the house a lot and not spending a lot of time with him. He demands our full attention and does not like to share. He's also afraid of cats and won't come upstairs. (They're chuckling about that one).

On the weekend we were busy like we usually are and had gone out and come home a few different times during the day. When we came home in the evening we opened the front door to find a 'puddle'. Moses looked at us with his big brown eyes and then left the room.

We happen to have a doggy diaper from previous visits so we decided that when we went out he would either have to be diapered or crated, his choice.

I come home for lunch most days and on Monday I diapered him for the afternoon. I got back into my bus and picked up my first 2 clients who are regulars on my bus. We had a few extra minutes waiting in the bus for my group so I parked by the side of the road while one got out to have a smoke and the other stayed with me on the bus while we chatted.

Just then Chris called so I answered my cell.

This is what my clients overheard:


"He's fine. I diapered the little pisser before I left so he should be good until you get home. He didn't like to be left alone but oh well. Too bad, so sad. That'll teach him for being a Mama's boy."

Don't worry, I told them I was talking about a dog. All's good in the hood.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

He's gonna need some serious therapy after the week with you. Calling him names, diapering him, wrapping him in pink blankets.... What are you trying to do to the man? :-))) v