Wednesday, October 18, 2006

It's Wednesday, What Else is New

So here it is , Wednesday again! I'm not sure where the time goes. Even when you're not working....but still busy going to the gym every day for 4 hours. I see the same group of people everyday and some of them I'm not really crazy about. One lady does nothing else but whine. I have a low tolerance for whiners. According to her, nobody there knows anything. She appears to be all knowledge about everything. The whole world revolves around her. I want to pop her but that probably wouldn't go over well.
Some of the other people can't read the signs that are posted everywhere saying no cell phones allowed in the clinic. They lay on their mats yapping on their phones while halfheartedly doing their exercises.
Chris and I went for a special dinner out tonight. We had a wonderful meal, specialty coffees and desserts. Yum! It's fun to have a treat once in awhile.
So...here's to the rest of the week. We're going on a boat cruise on Saturday so I'm looking forward to that. The next weekend we're going Christmas shopping in Seattle....can you say yippee!!!

1 comment:

onedayatatime said...

The boat cruise sounds awesome! The shopping in the U.S. sounds even better. Bring me back something nice :)