Thursday, October 05, 2006

Thursday Thirteen


1. First of all, I think 13 are waaaay too many things to write about so this just might end up as Thursday Three or Thursday Ten.
2. Chris's truck is looking good...got the graphics and nerf boards on yesterday, still has to go in the shop next week to complete the "pimp my ride" process.
3. I started my Gym program this week and will be going 4 hours/day for 5day/s week for the next few weeks. Back to work date still unknown.
4. Kittens are growing - fast!
5. Kittens are crazzy - all the time but sooo much fun to watch. It's fun to see their little personalities emerging. One is definitely the leader and tells his brother what to do and how to do it.
6. Maggie is doing fabulous in her new big sister role. She doesn't chase them or torment them at all. Must be the lab in her and not the whippet.
7. The weather continues to be wonderful, warm sunny days without a jacket. Unbelievable for the first week of Oct.
8. I cried this morning because I missed my brother John. A lady at the Gym said she had a son who was a juvenile diabetic and he's doing great. He's also only 21. John did great at that age too. It's when the kidneys start to go there's problems.
9. I am so grateful for the blessings God has given me. I often don't feel that I'm thankful enough but I am so blessed with so much. I live with those I love, I hurt myself but get enough compensation to pay the bills, I have good friends and good health.
10. I'm hungry so I'm going to go eat. So much for 13. I'm going to end at 10.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry to hear about your brother. I'm assuming he passed away. How old was he?