Monday, October 23, 2006

Yawn....It's Monday


It's Monday morning and I'm feeling very sleepy. I think I need another day to the weekend, it just seemed too short.

Saturday we helped a friend get some doors home to her place for her home renovations. She's been doing a lot of work around her house and making it look nice. She's trying to rent out the upstairs and she'll live downstairs. So far the only person seriously interested was somebody from another country who was going to send her a large cheque for rent and deposit and then she was to send the remainder of the $ back to him. hmmmm....doesn't he know that scam's been around awhile?

Saturday evening we went on a boat cruise celebrating birthdays and anniversaries and the sale of a house. It was a fabulous night. First we were picked up by limousine and treated like royalty. We arrived in style. The boat was launched by Granville Island and we had photos taken with the Lion's Gate bridge in the background. I didn't take the digital camera so I'll have to wait and post pics later. The cruise was 3 hours (can you hear the Gilligan's Island song now) and dinner was served on board. Fog rolled in and we couldn't see a lot once it got dark but it was a beautiful evening out and much wine was drank and good times were had.

Yesterday Chris did a "sit around in your pj's all day and watch football" kind of day. I did some Christmas shopping and bought nothing. Arrrggghhhhh. Hopefully I'll find some nice things to buy this weekend when we go to Seattle.

Have a great day........time to go to the gym.

2 comments:

onedayatatime said...

It sounds like you had a wonderful weekend :)

Anonymous said...

woe. does that ever sound like a fun evening. ps sometimes I can't get on your site. it comes up "profile not found" or "profile not available". That's why I don't visit often, I can't.