Thursday, October 26, 2006

The Whole Kitten'kaboodle


Aren't these the most angelic little things you've ever seen? Don't be fooled people. Beneath those cherubic little bundles of fur lies the hearts of tigers and lions waiting to attack their humans in the night. Trust me, I'm one of them. I was attacked in the early morning hours. It was still dark outside yet these two somehow thought it was high noon and time for a brawl. On top of my blankets. Ouch.
Maggie just looked up at me as if to say "well you brought them home" and rolled her eyes.
The kittens are going for their first overnight visit this weekend. Hopefully they'll behave themselves and we won't find them sitting on the doorstep waiting for a ride home when we go to pick them up on Sunday night.

1 comment:

onedayatatime said...

Awwww.......they are growing up SO fast! They are SO cute! I just want to come over there and play with them :)