Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Back to Normal

The kittens are settling in and Maggie is being very motherly around them. They don't seem to be too scared of her and she's just plain nosy as to what they're all about. Right now they're a little stoned on catnip, get them drugged early in their lives, makes for happy children right?
My physio seems to be going well and I've graduated to just an ankle brace, yahoo! My appointments are getting longer and I'm starting to do more exercises, trying to get the foot moving again.
Chris is going back to work next week so life is slowly returning to normal. Whatever normal means.

1 comment:

onedayatatime said...

Awwwww.......that is funny that Maggie is all nosey...LOL! You must be having SO much fun with the kittens. I'm glad physio is going well. It sounds like you are well on your way :)