Friday, September 15, 2006

Oh My Achin' Foot

I'm getting very tired of having a sore ankle and just wish it would get better already! I'm going to Physio 4x a week but it's just taking so long. Last night I was in so much pain I contemplated going to the hospital. But Survivor was on (yeah) so I just hung in there and kept applying ice.

Moses' mom comes home tonight so we're going to the airport to pick her up. He's looking mighty fine in his new collar I got for him. I'll miss the little guy but I just heard from Chris and they're on their way home from Vernon. So it's all good. Life returns to normal.


Becky arrived this afternoon (Chris' other dog) because Diana is moving this weekend. The mansion will be empty until the new owners move in Oct 1. I just want to take one more dip in the big girl bath tub. I'll miss that more than anything.
That's it for now....have a good weekend peeps. Peace out. (I learned that from my friend Barb, she used to be in a gang) haha

2 comments:

onedayatatime said...

I'm sorry to hear that your foot is hurting you, but wasn't it worth it to stay home and watch Survivor, and NOT go to the hospital? Glad to hear Chris is coming home, that Moses is going home, and Becky is coming for a visit. Well gotta go crash the Bethesda bbq! JUST KIDDING!!! LOL! :)

Jones said...

LOL! I forgot about the BBQ!!! say hi to our buddy John for me!!!