Tuesday, September 26, 2006

I've Been Tagged-8 Things About Me

My loyal reader Barb has "tagged" me and since I know better than to mess with her, here goes...

8 Things About Me

1. When I fall in love I fall hard

2. I hate country music - hate may be too strong of a word, so how 'bout Country isn't my fave?

3. I don't like a lot of green vegetables

4. I watch a lot of TV

5. I love to buy shoes, especially Nikes which go on sale at a sporting goods discount store by my house.

6. I'm currently on WCB because I broke my ankle at work.

7. I'm usually pretty easy going and not hard to please.

8. I have a few really good friends and I treasure their friendships

I should also add;

I have a huge collection of grey t-shirts! I'm sure that's noteworthy somewhere in the world.

2 comments:

onedayatatime said...

Thanks for playing :) I made a mistake on mine, a BIG one. I said I don't have any friends, that's VERY wrong, YOU are my friend, my best buddy always :)

Jones said...

Well, I wondered about that! Who else would say it's their birthday when it's not just to get a free desert? Yup, you'd have to be my friend for sure!