Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Who Me?

This afternoon I was upstairs doing some laundry. Moses (the whippet I'm looking after) was downstairs by himself. Whippets are notorious for getting themselves into trouble and predicaments. Having owned whippets since 1993 I have lots of stories about these crazy dogs.
Anyways...I could hear the TV downstairs but as I listened it seemed like the channels were constantly changing. I went downstairs and came around the corner just in time to see Moses standing on the remote control and sure enough, channels were changing in rapid succession.
I said, "hey Moses what are you doing?" He just stood there and turned his head as if to say "just checking out to see if there's anything good on".
Funny dogs, those whippets...I love 'em.

1 comment:

onedayatatime said...

LOL! That's awesome!!!! I remember Flan getting into EVERYTHING at your basement suite :)