Wednesday, September 13, 2006

You Know You're Watching Too Much TV When...


you wake up the next morning realizing you'd been dreaming about being a bounty hunter on Dog; Bounty Hunter. Now granted, it is one of my favorite shows. Not just because I'm a sucker for a man with long hair (Who told men that bald is sexy anyways? That person needs to be shot but that's another blog). The show is also filmed in Hawaii and I watch the scenes and neighborhoods and recognize lots of it. It took me a minute to shake my head and say "no way" but you know how sometimes you wake up from a dream thinking it was real?
There I was dressed in bullet proof vests, riding around in SUV's and being a bounty hunter.
Yup, watching waaaaay too much TV.
Tomorrow night is Survivor! Who knows what I'll dream about after that!

2 comments:

onedayatatime said...

I LOVE Dog!!!!!!! I watch it ALL the time! If I ever go to Hawaii, I want to meet Dog and Beth, and the crew! I have a HUGE crush on Leland :) It must be neat to see all the different places that you actually know, on the show.

Valerie Dykstra said...

He's a good looking man, except that forehead is a little too lined for my taste. I like the hair tho.