Monday, September 11, 2006

Flannigen (and Moses)



This was my beloved Flannigen, a purebred whippet. I had to put him down 2 years ago and I still miss him. He was a beautiful dog, and a champion show dog. Whippets are the most unusual dogs and nothing like what people think they are. They look like they're high strung but they're the biggest couch potatoes. They're very loving and affectionate and love to cuddle. For the past month I've been taking care of Flannigen's brother Moses. Moses is a sweetheart and it's been great having him around.


Heeeere's Moses! This was taken on Sunday when we were in Abbotsford visiting Barb. We went to the park for a picnic. Moses is hoping to get his share of the loot and doing his best to look adorable.

2 comments:

onedayatatime said...

Awwwwwww...... I sure miss Flan hogging the couch when I'd come over for Survivor....and let's not forget those naughty bits! LOL! He always seemed SO happy to see me :)

Valerie Dykstra said...

My, what a big nose you have Moses.