Sunday, September 17, 2006

They're Here!!!




Our big news today is that we are the proud parents of 2 baby kittens! Yup, you read it right...2 very cute little grey kittens, they're brothers. One's long haired and has a little black moustache, I've named him Bailey and the other is grey and has white spots on his back and Chris named him Benson.

I tried getting photos of them after we brought them home but they were just too fast on their feet dartin' here and there. I took these after they started settling down a little.

Maggie's been wonderful welcoming her new baby brothers.

2 comments:

onedayatatime said...

Awwwwww..........how cute!!! But Benson??? LOL! Don't want it! LOL! They are SO cute!!!! I wish I lived closer, so I could snuggle with them and give them kisses!!!! I love 'em!!!!!! Give them some hugs, kisses, and snuggles from me :)

Jones said...

ya, i know but get the whole qb thing outta your head, give it to darcy!