Thursday, September 21, 2006

Bad Betty and The Girls


Yesterday Chris and I drove out to Abbotsford and picked up my mom, aka Bad Betty and took a drive in the country to a farmhouse/restaurant. It was one of those places that sells its own poultry and produce in a little store. In the back are all different rooms of the farmhouse where you can sit and order food. The food was wonderful and we all had a great time. My mom loves it when we take her out, she tells the same stories every time, over and over and over and over...and over again but I feel like time is short and I need to spend time with her while I still have her around.
Every morning she runs around the lake by her house. They call her the road runner because it's just a blur seeing her go past. Nobody believes she's 80 by the way she moves. Too bad her eye sight is so poor. She tends to bump into things a lot. hmmm, I seem to have inherited that trait.
The kittens are settling in, they're so much fun to watch. Maggie's being great and leaving them alone.
Tonight we're going to take Diana (aka The Millionaire) out for her birthday dinner.

1 comment:

onedayatatime said...

Your mom is SUCH a sweetheart!